Sunday, November 8, 2009

Clap On..

Back in my Los Angeles days I took a leisurely visit to MOMA and purchased a book of matches for my good friend abauer (who is keeping it as cool as a polar bears toe nails in AZ). Then I saw thissss magic in person and put 2 and 2 together:

Limited edition gold wireless light switch encased in lucite.




Tobias Wong, originally from Vancouver studied art and Architecture at Manhattan's Cooper Union and has done collaborations with the likes of Ju$t Another Rich Kid, United Bamboo, Diesel, Burberry and recently released a limited edition iphone in matte black. Here are a couple of my favorite projects by him:
Crystal chandelier dipped in industrial white rubber.

New York City match book.
'lights out phoenix': k

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home